Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Real Coffee in Boracay

On our third day in Boracay, my sister, cousin and I went to this coffee and tea shop which she said was very popular in Foursquare.
She's been talking about it even before we left for Bora.


 They used photographs of old customers as the tables' covers. 
It gives the place a nostalgic feel.






 We order three flavors although it looks all the same in this photo.
I went for Mocha to be safe and I was not disappointed. 
They used cocoa/tablea and it was tastier than it looked.

 This is the view from up the place.


 And this is what it looks like when you look down. :p


Me and my sister enjoying the warm afternoon.


These are the famous Calamansi Muffins we thought we'd never taste.
Luckily, these fresh ones came in right before we left.
It was good but I'm not a fan.




'Till the next eats,