Saturday, April 26, 2014

BORACAY *DAY 2*


Day 2
The welcoming sun! or not

I woke up a little late for sunrise and the family had already gone for breakfast. 


My sister and I roamed the long stretch of Boracay to look for yummy food.


Then we saw a Subway store. *TADAAAA!*

I've never been to one, never had a Sub and I was dying to have some (Because I was hungry)

 These hash browns were so much YUM! <3


I had a sausage breakfast meal :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It rained for a little while and we had to stay in the store but after that, 
it was beach time with the family! :)

With the ladies.



John sleeping. HAHA

AND! We saw my cousin visiting her boyfriend who's working at a known bar there. Small Boracay. :p



We had some ice cream to cool off the heat. 



More photos of the beach and of people and of colors :p






 And then it drizzled again.


 Naaah, I just really wanted to show off my Hounds tooth bikini top and my empty rack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that afternoon, I went strolling with my brother, his wife and my baby nephew Jordan!

It was a hot nice and warm afternoon :)




Awesome bargains!
One thing I noticed about the island is that art is so alive.
They live off selling beautiful crafts for good prices.
Everywhere we went, something always caught my eye.
Every 50meters, there's either a hair braiding corner or a tattoo shop! 
We even lived just above one and saw a couple people get their tattoos; henna and permanent.




Bought the boyfriend this hat. Oiii uyab uyab helason haha 






Colorful drinks in transparent resealable plastics. I believe these had alcohol. ;)

These were hand painted shirt designs :)



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We took another swim approaching sunset. 
The colors were marvelous!
Pink and purple and blue. 
Cold and warm at the same time.
I loved it sooooo much!



Lovelies.
 I will make an independent post on the clothes I wore for this trip. :p


My favorite photo

Our first sunset on the island. It was gorgeous! :)




'Till the next travel,