Monday, June 23, 2014

Cream Cheese Sandwich and Iced Red Tea


I woke up late again and wanted to have a light brunch so I made a sandwich with mozzarella and onions and chives cream cheese. 

First, I put in some butter on a hot pan.
2. Put in the sandwich, Flipped it after a minute
3. Added an egg and flipped it again
4. Kept flipping till both sides were done



I ate the sandwich with the best chorizo I've ever had in ever. It was ordered by my dad from a co-worker. I'd always ask for it every time.

This brunch got me thirsty for something cold and fresh so I did my own iced red tea.



I've been a fan of Sola Iced Teas because of its natural taste and just right amount of sweetness. I have heard of Snapple and Arizona but haven't had the chance to know how they taste like since they're quite pricey. I will try them sometime soon.

Last week, we stopped by Healthy Options and a wall of teas caught my attention. 
PRETTY PACKAGING caught my attention. I would usually check out the store for the products' clean and smart packaging designs. ;) So I got 2 teas, one for the parents and one for my special someone.



I took photos of my dog Ms. Minchin because she kept posing for me. She would stop when I aim the cam and would move to another pose after she hears the click. It was hilarious.





So anyways, I started making the Iced tea by first steeping a packet in hot water.


I am big on that after taste you get from sipping a tea so I steeped it quite longer than the usual 3-5 minutes.
Once you see the bright maroon color, it's okay to go.

I took out the packet and put in "lemonsito" and honey and stirred until the honey is well mixed in.



 I then added some ice and cold water.


  and voila! your own easy-to-make home-made red iced tea.

You can put it in your water bottle for to-go. 
Happy drinking!

'till next time,
and Ms. Minchin