Thursday, April 17, 2014

Davao! *Day 2*

So how did we get here?



The 2nd day meant getting up from last night's eventful Saturday night 
and going to places we haven't been to yet before leaving for Cebu.

We woke up quite late, as in lunch time late. 

 I got really sick in the morning from eating a not so fresh balut. >.< 
Threw up and I wasn't feeling well at all but look at me! 
Smilin for the camera before leaving the hotel. pfft






 Banjo, Tiger Pussy's guitar man!

I still got to take pictures on our way to the Seafood Restaurant where we planned to have lunch even with a sick stomach and a bad headache. 
Dedication. haha



And after a long walk in the sun, we found the place hiding in a maze of roads.

It was good. I'm not really a fan of making seafood sweet but it wasn't so bad.
It probably just my sick self who was not very happy with food which is never a normal thing.
But oooohhh  I love crab meat. Even more when it's unlimited for only P400+. I wished I wasn't feeling that bad then.







 The curtains made the place look ethnic.





Sis ate somewhere nearby with Mac. 
They both thought they can get something better for less. 
And they did find good food, too.

Ha! Says sis who I secretly fed crab meat. I guess it's not so secret anymore. >:) NYEHEHEHE


After lunch, we split. Me, Mac, Gilcy and Archell went to Backyard Burgers again while sis and her band went to SM Lanang to check the Food Expo. 

Saw a familiar face in BB. :)


ORANGE TAXI! :D :D :D hahaha

Even its interior looked pretty!



And that is how we went to Abreeza where we'd all meet up 
with sis again to leave for the airport.
We were welcomed with this!









We decided to rest at the coffee shop. 
Yesterday drained us and our legs hurt. 
My body hurt. I wanted a bed but the couch sufficed.
 Just what I needed.




I got hungry, (even when sick and had unli food, I know, I have a huge appetite.... for LIFE!) so I got this pasta from the upper floor. 
It was :( like pasta in ketchup. </3 bu anyway...

Long story short, we all met up at the mall, got to the airport only to find out Gilcy and Archell's tickets were dated May instead of April and then there were some tears but everything went well still. 

They stayed one more day in Davao while we had to go because there was nothing we could do even if we wanted to stay to help. 
It was the last flight of the day.

They later posted on instagram and they looked happy and fine, so I got to sleep well, too. :)


And there it was, Davao.

I learned a lot from this trip.
I learned that aside from going with the flow, you should make itineraries and do research and bring less clothes or at least lighter ones.

I'll be keeping that in mind!



Some food we brought home for the family :)



'Till the next travel,
Elle